- Day-to-day banking
Our day-to-day banking services cover everything you need to run your company finances, from accepting credit card payments to paying your bills.
At Santander, we understand that to expand your operation you need access to finance. Here you’ll find a range of options suited to short and long-term needs.
- International trade
We’re focused on bringing a fresh perspective to businesses with ambitions to grow beyond traditional markets.
Our extensive local networks and knowledge around the world means we’re ideally placed to support your international trade plans. Let us help you uncover the path to international success.
- Sectors expertise
Our sector specialists are here to help you prosper.
We understand the complexity and evolving needs of businesses in a wide range of industries. Our experts will work with you to help turn your aspirations into reality.
Support when you need it most
Here to help whatever your needs
Dealing with visual impairment
We make every effort to assist customers who are affected by difficulties such as colour blindness, tunnel vision, distorted or blurred vision, or total sight loss.
There are a number of ways we may be able to help you:
- We can send correspondence to you in Braille, large print or audio CD.
- If you have an assistance dog, be assured we welcome them in all of our Corporate Business Centres.
Making your screen more visible
You can make our website's text size and font type easier to read using your internet browser. How you can make this change depends on which browser you're using.
- For Internet Explorer: open 'Tools', choose 'Internet Options', go to 'General' then 'Fonts' or 'Colours'.
- For Firefox: open 'Options', choose the 'Content' tab, then 'Fonts' or 'Colours'.
- For Chrome: click on the customise button to the right of the browser bar, go to 'Settings', scroll down to 'Web content' and you'll see the option to change font size.
Dealing with impaired hearing
If you or someone else in your businesses needs assistance in carrying out day-to-day banking due to impaired hearing, there are a number of ways we may be able to help you:
- If you have a smartphone, tablet or computer, you can use the Next Generation Text Service which allows you to type to a text-relay assistant who will speak to one of our advisers on your behalf.
- We can also request a British Sign Language interpreter to attend any meetings with your Relationship Director or other member of bank staff. We’ll find one using Action on Hearing Loss and will try to arrange it for you as quickly as possible.
- We have hearing loops fitted in Corporate Business Centres to help you if you use a hearing aid.
- Assistance dogs are welcome in all of our sites.
We offer the Text Relay service to all of our customers. The service can support those who find it hard to talk or difficult to hear our staff using standard phone lines. Using a text phone you can call us on 18001 + 0800 085 2090.
If you don't have a text phone you can visit the Next Generation Text website for details on how to use your smartphone, tablet or laptop along with the free Next Generation Text app. You don't need a text phone to use this service, and you can use it to contact us when you're on the move.
To help us improve our service we may record or monitor phone calls.
Our requests for a sign language interpreter are made through Action On Hearing Loss and we aim to arrange this as soon as possible. It usually takes around two weeks, depending on the availability of an interpreter in your area. If you know of a professional interpreter in your area please let us know, as we’ll cover any professional charges for using your own interpreter. Or, if you have a family member or close friend who can interpret for you, they would also be welcomed.
We may be able to provide alternative methods for you to talk to us. If this is required, please contact us.
If you or anyone else in your business has any form of disability, we’ll work to minimise the impact that this has on the banking services we provide.
There are a number of ways we may be able to help you or your employees:
- Visits to your business from our dedicated Relationship Directors.
- Fully accessible Corporate Business Centres.
- Chip-and-signature cards for when remembering your PIN is difficult.
- We can order correspondence in different formats such as larger print or different coloured paper to improve readability.
If you, a director or an employee is suffering from an illness that could affect your business, we can help.
If you think your business is at risk of facing financial or operational difficulties as a result of someone’s ill-health, get in touch or speak to your Relationship Director and we’ll make every effort to help you minimise the impact.
You can register someone you trust as an attorney on your account. For more information on this, take a look at our Power of Attorney information page.