Here to help whatever your needs
Dealing with visual impairment
We make every effort to assist customers who are affected by difficulties such as colour blindness, tunnel vision, distorted or blurred vision, or total sight loss.
There are a number of ways we may be able to help you:
- We can send correspondence to you in Braille, large print or audio CD.
- If you have an assistance dog, be assured we welcome them in all of our Corporate Business Centres.
Making your screen more visible
You can make our website's text size and font type easier to read using your internet browser. How you can make this change depends on which browser you're using.
- For Internet Explorer: open 'Tools', choose 'Internet Options', go to 'General' then 'Fonts' or 'Colours'.
- For Firefox: open 'Options', choose the 'Content' tab, then 'Fonts' or 'Colours'.
- For Chrome: click on the customise button to the right of the browser bar, go to 'Settings', scroll down to 'Web content' and you'll see the option to change font size.
Dealing with impaired hearing
If you or someone else in your businesses needs assistance in carrying out day-to-day banking due to impaired hearing, there are a number of ways we may be able to help you:
- If you have a smartphone, tablet or computer, you can use the Next Generation Text Service which allows you to type to a text-relay assistant who will speak to one of our advisers on your behalf.
- We can also request a British Sign Language interpreter to attend any meetings with your Relationship Director or other member of bank staff. We’ll find one using Action on Hearing Loss and will try to arrange it for you as quickly as possible.
- We have hearing loops fitted in Corporate Business Centres to help you if you use a hearing aid.
- Assistance dogs are welcome in all of our sites.