With complex and leveraged transactions, our debt packages are tailored to your needs. We also offer pre- and post-deal support.
At Santander Corporate & Commercial we understand that in the complex world of corporate and structured finance, our customers need to know they are dealing with a bank and individuals that have in-depth expertise and knowledge of the market. Our UK team of structured financing specialists have many years’ experience across a wide range of sectors.
We have a track record in successfully structuring debt products into complex and/or leveraged transactions, whether supporting private-equity-backed management buy-outs and recapitalisations or funding M&A activity and other complex transactions for corporate and commercial customers.
We offer structured senior debt funding, to help fund transactions typically ranging from £10 million to £300 million. We also take a proactive and long-term stance, offering strong pre- and post-deal relationships to all our customers. We pride ourselves on not only providing the highest levels of expertise, but also long-term and meaningful support.
- Solutions tailored to the needs and cash-generation capability of the business
- Senior debt and working capital funding solutions provided by Santander
- Debt packages can be complemented by Santander Asset Finance (SAF), Santander Invoice Finance and Treasury solutions
- Pricing and fees tailored to an appropriate level for the business
- Loan terms and amortisation profiles are typically five to seven years, but can be tailored to the business.
- Management and institutionally-led buy-outs
- Share recapitalisations and dividend/cash-out transactions
- Corporate acquisitions
- Buy and build or roll-out strategies
- Project finance
- Businesses with a turnover of £10 million to £500 million