Our International Desk network, covers 15 markets and our multilingual teams offer services tailored to your specific business needs.
Our International Desk service offers country-specific banking products and services, information and advice for businesses that want to move into overseas markets.
Santander is established in 14 markets: Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Uruguay, Puerto Rico, United States, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Germany and the United Kingdom. We have an International Desk in each, ready to help meet your specific international requirements.
The multilingual teams are specialists in each market. Their local knowledge will help connect you with the right people, and guide you through unfamiliar, sometimes complex local financial, legislative and business processes.
- Invaluable knowledge and information about the countries Santander has a presence in, from macroeconomics to financial, regulatory and business environment.
- Products and services that will help in your international expansion.
- Introductions to useful local third-party contacts that may help establish your business in the market.
- Help with your overseas banking needs, including opening accounts and breaking down often complex business processes.
- Ongoing personalised Relationship Banking.
- Access to Santander’s partner banks who also offer a premium service to clients investing or trading in other markets.
Available to you if your business would benefit from a relationship managed service.