Our Supply Chain Finance solutions provide an effective way for companies to manage their working capital, improve P&L and reduce risk as well as strengthening relationships with suppliers.
Working Capital management and Risk management are key issues for companies of all sizes across all industries. Our Supply Chain Finance products address these issues by providing simple to use, trade related funding solutions that will optimise working capital for you and your suppliers, improve P&L and help to mitigate your supply chain risk and your supplier’s non-payment risk.
Our Supplier Payments product could be suitable for companies who have regular payments to multiple suppliers and it is designed to complement your existing Accounts Payable process. Our relationship with you and our understanding of your business enable us to offer the suppliers the opportunity to advance payments ahead of the trade terms you have negotiated with them; thereby improving their working capital and reducing their risk of non-payment. Our service allows you to optimise your working capital position and benefit from any trade discounts that suppliers may offer in return for prompt payment.
Through our introducer agreement we are able to offer a referral to Pay4 Limited. Pay4 offer an innovative working capital solution to SME’s that unlocks your working capital by providing you with a pre-approved revolving credit facility which can be used to settle supplier invoices early. Pay 4’s solution is backed by Trade Insurance and is not secured which means that it can be used in addition to any bank facilities you may already have. The Pay4 solution can be especially useful where you may have a requirement for additional working capital funding that cannot be met from traditional sources, allowing you to benefit from improved working capital, and to take advantage of any trade discounts that suppliers may offer in return for a prompt payment.
Our Working Capital solutions offer:
- An optimised working capital position
- Opportunities to benefit from any trade discounts that may be offered by suppliers
- Reduced risk for you and your suppliers
- Reduced administrative burden – via fewer payment queries from suppliers
- Strengthened relationships with your supply chain
- An implementation fee is payable, there no ongoing fees payable by the client. Suppliers pay an interest fee based upon usage each time they use the facility
- Fees are paid by the client and are based on usage – there are no set-up or non-utilisation charges, just an interest charge each time the facility is used.
Pay4 Registered Address: Burton Court, Linton, Herefordshire, HR9 7RR
Businesses with a turnover of £2.5m, incorporated in the UK or Northern Ireland and trading for 3+ years, who receive invoices from suppliers on a regular basis and wish to support their suppliers, optimise working capital or mitigate risk.