Business can be unpredictable. This is why Santander offers flexible overdrafts that give our customers added peace of mind.
Customers with a Santander Corporate Current Account can take advantage of a business overdraft to secure the vital working capital they need, which means unforeseen day-to-day trading situations needn’t place them in difficulty.
Our overdraft facility comes with straightforward interest rates and fees. You will only pay interest on the amount you borrow and not the overall facility. There is an annual fee for the facility. It is the flexible and cost-effective solution you need to keep your business moving forward.
- Our business overdraft is simple with straightforward rates of interest, fees and servicing channels
- We offer great value, competitive interest rates and fees
- Our facilities are flexible, easy to arrange and could provide an instant boost to a company’s cashflow
- Overdrafts are available in sterling, euros and US dollars
- We are cost-effective. You only pay interest on what you borrow and not on the size of the facility.
Note: Applications are subject to status and overdraft facility terms and conditions. The right to decline any application is reserved. A currency account is required for overdraft facility in euros and US dollars.
Businesses that are looking to boost their cashflow or working capital requirements.