A flexible cash advance on unpaid invoices is a popular way of improving cashflow.
Unpaid and late invoices constrict cashflow, making it a struggle to pay overheads and fund future work.
Invoice finance is a tried and tested method of unlocking the value of unpaid invoices, providing companies with immediate access to their money, freeing up working capital and enabling them to fund current and future orders.
Santander Invoice Finance can advance up to 85% of the value tied up in your invoices*, providing you with a source of capital that is closely linked to your existing sales. So your funding is directly linked to the performance of your business.
Because we understand that one size never fits all, our experienced invoice finance specialist will work with you to tailor a service that fits seamlessly with the way your business operates. You can work with us confidentially or disclose the service to your customers. And you can decide whether to continue to collect payments via your own credit controllers or use our service.
Whichever options you choose, you will benefit from immediate cash advances on your existing invoices and a flexible, tailored service.
* A small fee is applicable for this service.
- Santander Invoice Finance gives an immediate injection of cash against outstanding invoices
- We release up to 85% of invoice value
- You gain cash against the value of your invoices as they are raised
- We can offer optional managed invoice collections from your customers
- You can track your account online 24/7 with our secure client access service.
- Small and large companies looking to meet payment gaps, ease working capital and move forward with future orders or services
- Ideally suited for businesses with annual sales in excess of £250k.