- Access to an advice service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- A comprehensive outsourced HR solution including policy, procedure and employee handbooks.
- Assignment of a legal representative in the event of an employment tribunal.
- Preparation of your company’s health and safety management system.
- Legal documents including contracts of employment for staff and health and safety documentation.
- Expert health and safety compliance site visits.
(this depends on the services you select)
How Peninsula can support you
Employment law, Health and Safety, HR and government legislation can be challenging subjects that need expert navigation, up-to-date information and plenty of time.
That’s why we’re pleased to introduce you to Peninsula Business Services who offer a choice of HR, Employment and Health & Safety products and services to meet your business needs. And because Peninsula is the expert, they’ll be giving you the advice about what would suit your business.
Established since 1983, Peninsula Business Services have helped over 40,000 businesses with procedures and systems to help with HR, Employment and Health & Safety regulation.
Peninsula’s services at a glance
HR & Employment Service
Support and advice to make sure you get things right when it comes to employment law. From recruitment and beyond, including:
- essential documentation - including contracts, recruitment forms, absence reports, staff appraisals, return to work forms, exit interview forms, holiday request forms and parental leave records,
- employee handbooks - covering conditions, policies and procedures,
- online reference manual - offering guidance on a wide range of topics relating to employment legislation, policies and procedures,
- payroll advice - free service with dedicated helpline to provide assistance on matters related to your payroll.
Health & Safety Services
Support and advice to make sure your business follows health and safety law, including:
- review of premises and undertakings to identify areas of non compliance with health and safety law,
- advice and best practice on how to make sure your business acts within the law,
- designing and setting up a Health & Safety management system, typically including: policies, rules and procedures, organisational and employee responsibilities, risk assessment, safety records and arrangements,
- 24 hour Health & Safety advice,
- food safety.
If your business is presented with tribunal papers or a health & safety prosecution, Peninsula Business Services will see the case through from start to finish.
Optional Insurance Policies
Depending on which policy you choose this would cover legal costs, awards and settlements incurred defending employment or industrial tribunals, safety prosecutions or enforcement action and liaising with Enforcing Authorities. Insurance is underwritten by Irwell Insurance Company Limited.
If you’re interested in the services Peninsula offer, contact us.
Employee Assistance Programme
Confidential counselling and guidance to support the health and wellbeing of your employees through:
- unlimited access to 24/7/365 confidential telephone helpline,
- full case management protocols for all structured counselling cases,
- legal information services,
- debt & financial information,
- family advice line on topics such as childcare and eldercare,
- manager consultancy and support,
- access to an online portal and My Healthy Advantage app: a comprehensive library of wellbeing factsheets, monthly webinars, mini health checks and more.