- Day-to-day banking
Our day-to-day banking services cover everything you need to run your company finances, from accepting credit card payments to paying your bills.
At Santander, we understand that to expand your operation you need access to finance. Here you’ll find a range of options suited to short and long-term needs.
- International trade
We’re focused on bringing a fresh perspective to businesses with ambitions to grow beyond traditional markets.
Our extensive local networks and knowledge around the world means we’re ideally placed to support your international trade plans. Let us help you uncover the path to international success.
- Sectors expertise
Our sector specialists are here to help you prosper.
We understand the complexity and evolving needs of businesses in a wide range of industries. Our experts will work with you to help turn your aspirations into reality.
Transport & Logistics Sector
We understand the diverse requirements of businesses operating in the transport and logistics sector, and are here to help.
Our range of products and solutions can help you manage your working capital requirements, to keep your business moving.
As a transport and logistics provider, you operate in a constantly changing environment; whether this be new regulation and compliance requirements, implementation of new digital technologies or the need to drive efficiency within your business. The need to manage working capital while still having the flexibility to invest in the future success of your business is key.
Your money working for you
One area where capital is required is the need to have cash cover to comply with Vehicle Operators’ License regulation. What if there was a way that you could continue to satisfy your regulatory requirements, while maximising the returns on the cash you hold?
Placing the cash you hold on deposit gives you the ability to earn interest. With a range of options available from longer-term or instant access, our deposit solutions and dedicated relationship teams can help you to maximise the interest on your cash held for Operators’ License.
Our Supply Chain Finance proposition is an efficient way of improving working capital, using the relationships you have with your key suppliers. Paying your suppliers more quickly allows you to benefit from any discounts they offer for immediate payment. It also reduces your risk and administration costs.
Products and services are subject to eligibility, status, terms and conditions and availability. The right to decline any application is reserved. ANY PROPERTY USED AS SECURITY, WHICH MAY INCLUDE YOUR HOME, MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP YOUR LOAN REPAYMENTS.
Helping to keep this sector moving
Business Bank of the Year 2015 – 2018
Best International Solution Provider 2015 – 2019
- Dedicated Relationship Director in your local business centre
- Support from product and international specialists
- Sector specialists working with transport and logistics providers to develop bespoke propositions to meet the evolving needs of this sector.
We're proud to partner with the Freight Transport Association (FTA) as part of its commitment to supporting businesses in the Transport and Logistics sectors.
The FTA is one of the UK’s largest trade associations and represents the transport interests of companies moving goods by road, rail, sea and air. Our collaboration with the FTA enables us to provide a high level of support to all areas of the sector, based on the voice of the industry.
Products and services
- Asset finance - a flexible range of products, giving you the ability to spread the cost of buying assets with terms and structures to meet your needs
- Invoice finance - this can help release capital that may be tied up in unpaid invoices, helping you to manage your day-to-day cash management
- Business loans - our range of loans and commercial mortgages can be structured to meet your specific business needs
- Structured finance - if you’re looking to acquire or interested in management buy-outs, our dedicated structured finance teams can help with these often complex transactions by providing tailored funding packages
- Knowledge - Masterclasses with iconic UK brands
- Talent - access to partly funded graduate interns from our partnership with leading UK Universities
- International - identify, win and execute business through our award-winning international proposition and global connectivity
- Connections - network with businesses from across a wide range of sectors
- Growth Capital - an innovative approach to help fund your expansion