- Day-to-day banking
Our day-to-day banking services cover everything you need to run your company finances, from accepting credit card payments to paying your bills.
At Santander, we understand that to expand your operation you need access to finance. Here you’ll find a range of options suited to short and long-term needs.
- International trade
We’re focused on bringing a fresh perspective to businesses with ambitions to grow beyond traditional markets.
Our extensive local networks and knowledge around the world means we’re ideally placed to support your international trade plans. Let us help you uncover the path to international success.
- Sectors expertise
Our sector specialists are here to help you prosper.
We understand the complexity and evolving needs of businesses in a wide range of industries. Our experts will work with you to help turn your aspirations into reality.
Renewable Energy Sector
Businesses in the renewable energy sector need support from a bank that understands the complex, naturally occurring developments in the market.
Our products and solutions are designed to meet the ever-changing needs and specific policies that impact this unique sector.
Since 2004 we’ve been funding a wealth of low carbon energy projects. Our approach is based on listening to your requirements and bringing innovative solutions to the table.
We offer debt solutions ranging from £5 million to £50+ million for UK-based projects including onshore wind farms, solar PV, battery storage power plants and energy efficiency. This supports the developer and/or investor during the construction phase and operational life of the project.
All lending is subject to status and our lending criteria. The right to decline any application is reserved.
Supporting businesses in the renewable energy sector
- Senior debt facilities sized over the operational period, with up to 10 years legal maturity.
- Minimised set up costs by using trusted advisors and liaising closely with treasury experts.
- Participation in syndicated facilities for larger projects.
- Centralised portfolio management team.
What you can expect from us
- A team of specialists with a track record of funding in the renewable energy sector.
- A commitment to building long-term relationships.
- Support from specialist portfolio managers.
- Links to other financial, legal and technical expertise.
- Access to key decision-makers so that we can deliver to your timescales.
Investment funds, private equity houses, corporate and commercial developers, farmers, landowners and estates looking to develop low carbon energy projects.