At Santander we understand the real estate market and have been growing lending across all sectors.
Santander has been one of the few banks to grow its real estate lending to all sectors in each of the past seven years. In doing so, it has developed a reputation for reliability and delivering on promises. Our business model is built on developing long-term relationships with our clients and understanding market dynamics, which allows us to adapt our lending facilities to meet the needs of individuals.
Each client has a dedicated Relationship Director who is the point of contact for all banking requirements, resulting in a more detailed understanding of the client’s business. This allows us to structure deals to meet client requirements and facilitate their business plans – whether they need a constant cash return to investors, a steady flow of capital for capex works or quick responses on property substitutions/disposals. Through our strong relationships and knowledge we are able to provide timely responses to facility proposals and our networks of real estate professionals enable us to complete facilities in tight timeframes.
- Senior debt for Commercial and Residential investment property term loans
- Senior debt for Commercial and Residential development finance
- Revolving Lines of credit
- Acquisition Lines
- Treasury Risk solutions
- We provide financing at all debt levels from £500,000 to over £100 million, through our Regional and Corporate Network
- Bespoke funding packages
- A variety of Leverages and Amortisation Profiles (including interest only) available
- Standard Loan Terms up to five years (seven years available under exceptional circumstances)
- All Real Estate Sectors and UK locations considered
- Portfolio and Single asset facilities
- Commercial & Residential Developments considered
- A variety of SPV structures considered
- Treasury Risk service included
Suitable for all new and existing Real Estate clients looking to acquire or re-finance assets