Manufacturing & Support Services
A key sector within the economy, manufacturing and support services contribute well over half of the UK’s total exports.
Profitability in this sector is closely tied to the overall health of the UK economy, which is why manufacturers need strong relationships with bankers who understand their industry and will support them wherever they are in the economic cycle.
We offer loans, revolving credit facilities, invoice discounting, and a wide range of other financing solutions to finance organic and acquisition-led growth.
We are also market leaders in supply chain finance, with over 20 years’ experience in the field, and process over 56,000 invoices daily, as a benefit to our customers and their suppliers.
We also provide asset finance and asset-based lending, which can free up cash tied up in your business. And, as part of the global Santander Group, we have particular strengths in Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Mexico) where our local knowledge can support your business ambitions. We hold regular seminars in conjunction with our International team, with a view to helping our customers get a foothold in this important market.
- Lending, including Term Loans and Revolving Credit Facilities
- Treasury Foreign Exchange and Swaps services
- Asset-based Lending
- Asset Finance
- Supply Chain Finance
- Cash Management
- Trade Finance.
- A deep understanding of manufacturing and the role it plays in the UK economy
- A commitment to support your growth plans
- A wide range of finance solutions
- An international perspective based on real expertise and experience
- A focus on building long-standing relationships with customers.