We understand the diverse financial requirements of the healthcare sector and are here to help.
From dentistry to optometry, from large hospital groups and care homes to small private clinics and retirement villages, the healthcare sector is diverse and vibrant, and it needs bankers who understand the specific commercial pressures it faces.
Perhaps you are a healthcare provider looking to secure new premises, or you might be competing with other providers for business from insurers, private individuals or from the NHS. You may be looking to attract the best specialists, to increase expertise, or to grow your market share – or possibly all three.
We understand that healthcare providers place a premium on the expertise of their consultants and employees and on providing high-quality care. We also know that you want to provide leading facilities in well-chosen locations.
At Santander, we endeavour to understand the cash-generators underpinning your business so we can structure a finance package that suits you. For an asset-rich sector such as this, we can often offer secured lending and we would also look to fulfil your day-to-day banking needs, or provide growth finance facilities to help accommodate your long-term aspirations.
We service a broad range of operators – including specialist providers, hospital groups, dental clinics, veterinary groups and GP centres – with smaller operators often taking advantage of our commercial mortgages. Our products can be fine-tuned to meet your needs, and we can call on the expertise of experienced Relationship Directors and specialists from across the bank.
ANY PROPERTY USED AS SECURITY, WHICH MAY INCLUDE YOUR HOME, MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR LOAN.
Loan and commercial mortgage applications are subject to status and terms and conditions. The right to decline any application is reserved.
- Full service day-to-day banking and cash-management services
- Term and Capital Expenditure Loan finance for core and expansion needs
- Invoice finance, revolving credit and other facilities to support cashflow
- Commercial mortgages, term loans and asset finance
- Treasury management services
- In-depth understanding of the healthcare sector
- A commitment to understanding your plans and funding your aspirations for your business or group
- A desire to work with our customers
- Flexible, tailored services
- An appetite for investment and growth
Operators across the sector including large multi-disciplined groups or smaller practices with single specialisms.