The Care Homes sector needs investment and Santander is keen to continue to oblige
At Santander we fully understand the care sector and believe it is one of the most exciting and dynamic markets to be involved in, as it seeks to constantly improve the quality of care provision within a rigorous and regulatory environment with pressure to add value to public investments and retain value.
Banks have withdrawn from the care sector over the last three years during tough economic conditions. Santander has and will remain ‘open for business’ to support the top quality operators who demonstrate innovation and determination to provide future-proofed facilities that are the best in class, new purpose built or conversions. Our appetite is to fuel your ambitions and continue to grow our market share.
We want to build relationships with strong management teams that have proven track records of establishing and operating quality care provision in the right locations. Santander is about long term relationships and developing your long-term aspirations.
We can offer flexible commercial loans and development facilities, cashflow and revolving credit facilities, as well as day-to-day banking. We take the time to get to know your business thoroughly so that we can understand your business plans. You will find our healthcare-focused Relationship Directors with vast experience in this sector and therefore will be more receptive to your plans and needs.
- Term & Development Loans with flexible repayment solutions to suit your requirements
- Revolving Credit facilities and other Working Capital and Cashflow products
- Treasury Management Services
- Asset Finance and Lease plan solutions
- Deposit Accounts
- An in-depth understanding of the care homes sector
- A commitment to understanding your business plan and future aspirations
- A desire to work with our customers
- Flexible, bespoke products and services
- An appetite for investment and growth
- Care home operators running or opening facilities with 20 beds or more
- Owners of one or more homes looking for a closer business relationship from their bankers