- Day-to-day banking
Our day-to-day banking services cover everything you need to run your company finances, from accepting credit card payments to paying your bills.
At Santander, we understand that to expand your operation you need access to finance. Here you’ll find a range of options suited to short and long-term needs.
- International trade
We’re focused on bringing a fresh perspective to businesses with ambitions to grow beyond traditional markets.
Our extensive local networks and knowledge around the world means we’re ideally placed to support your international trade plans. Let us help you uncover the path to international success.
- Sectors expertise
Our sector specialists are here to help you prosper.
We understand the complexity and evolving needs of businesses in a wide range of industries. Our experts will work with you to help turn your aspirations into reality.
Care Home Sector
The Care Home sector needs investment and Santander is keen to continue to oblige.
At Santander we fully understand the care sector and believe it is one of the most exciting and dynamic markets to be involved in, as it seeks to constantly improve the quality of care provision within a rigorous and regulatory environment with pressure to add value to public investments and retain value.
Banks have withdrawn from the care sector over the last three years during tough economic conditions. Santander has and will remain ‘open for business’ to support the top quality operators who demonstrate innovation and determination to provide future-proofed facilities that are the best in class, new purpose built or conversions. Our appetite is to fuel your ambitions and continue to grow our market share.
We want to build relationships with strong management teams that have proven track records of establishing and operating quality care provision in the right locations. Santander is about long term relationships and developing your long-term aspirations.
We can offer flexible commercial loans and development facilities, cashflow and revolving credit facilities, as well as day-to-day banking. We take the time to get to know your business thoroughly so that we can understand your business plans. You will find our healthcare-focused Relationship Directors with vast experience in this sector and therefore will be more receptive to your plans and needs.
- Term & Development Loans with flexible repayment solutions to suit your requirements
- Revolving Credit facilities and other Working Capital and Cashflow products
- Treasury Management Services
- Asset Finance and Lease plan solutions
- Deposit Accounts
- An in-depth understanding of the care homes sector
- A commitment to understanding your business plan and future aspirations
- A desire to work with our customers
- Flexible, bespoke products and services
- An appetite for investment and growth
- Care home operators running or opening facilities with 35 beds or more
- Owners of one or more homes looking for a closer business relationship from their bankers