- Day-to-day banking
Our day-to-day banking services cover everything you need to run your company finances, from accepting credit card payments to paying your bills.
At Santander, we understand that to expand your operation you need access to finance. Here you’ll find a range of options suited to short and long-term needs.
- International trade
We’re focused on bringing a fresh perspective to businesses with ambitions to grow beyond traditional markets.
Our extensive local networks and knowledge around the world means we’re ideally placed to support your international trade plans. Let us help you uncover the path to international success.
- Sectors expertise
Our sector specialists are here to help you prosper.
We understand the complexity and evolving needs of businesses in a wide range of industries. Our experts will work with you to help turn your aspirations into reality.
We understand the importance of the education sector to the intellectual capital and growth of the UK economy.
That’s why we offer solutions to help your institution meet its strategic aims and objectives. Converting your aspirations into reality.
Our dedicated Education Relationship Directors are located in regional centres across the UK, and our approach is based on listening to your requirements and bringing innovative solutions to the table to meet these.
We provide universities, colleges and schools across the UK with a full range of services - from working capital finance, treasury services, as well as multi-million pound investment and development loans for capital projects.
Supporting the growth of the UK economy through education
Large independent schools for all age groups, further and higher education establishments and universities with needs ranging from day-to-day banking, up to multi-million pound estate projects.
What you can expect from us
- A recognition of the importance of the education sector to the UK’s economic health
- Regional Relationship Directors dedicated to the sector
- An innovative approach to complex funding needs
- International services and expertise.
Products and services
- Day-to-day banking, including full online banking, cash collection and merchant services
- Full range of deposit accounts – ranging from instant access to fixed term accounts
- Senior debt, refinancing and loans for estate strategies.
Products and services are subject to eligibility, status, terms and conditions and availability.
Supporting with estate strategies
We've helped structure proposals from £500,000 up to £100 million, bringing together our expertise in development and investment proposals.
To ensure that we can provide you with industry insight into what’s happening in the wider regulatory context, our experienced National Education Team work closely with regulatory bodies like:
- Independent Schools Bursars Association
- Education Skills Funding Agency
- The Higher Education Funding Council for England, Wales & Scotland