Charity Banking and Finance
Our dedicated and experienced Relationship Directors understand the unique needs of the charity & not-for-profit sectors.
At Santander we appreciate the importance of charities & not-for-profit organisations and the huge impact of their work. As a stable banking partner, we work closely with our customers and place a premium on flexibility, transparency and value for money. What’s more, our Corporate Social Responsibility programme demonstrates that we don’t just pay lip service to our work with charities; we are fully committed to being a responsible business.
Our tailored current account for charities pays a highly competitive rate of interest on credit balances. Our Charity customers benefit from a discounted tariff.
Through our partnership with the Post Office®, our customers have access to their accounts at around 11,500* Post Office® branches nationwide. If your charity has a retail footprint they will be able to access this extensive network 6 days a week with longer opening hours.
We can provide you with a range of secure, transparent and competitively priced deposit accounts to maximize your reserves.
Our online banking service, is a single, secure and integrated online service that provides you with access to your registered accounts 24 hours a day from any location, giving you complete control and transparency over your company’s finances and cash flows. It allows customers to set different user roles which provides additional security, as well as permitting customers to control access rights to staff.
Through our partnership with Elavon we can help you collect card payments through mobile, countertop and virtual terminals. Uniquely, Elavon gives you next-day credit when you bank with us and easy to install payment solution systems.
At A Glance
- Experienced Relationship Directors specialising in the charity and not-for-profit sectors.
- A banking partner who is fully committed to CSR
- Credit interest on your current account
- Access to the Post Office Network
- Overdraft and loan facilities for established organisations
- International Payment capability
- Santander Connect Client Services which allows you to open, manage and close virtual bank accounts to maximise efficiency
- Corporate Credit Cards
- Comprehensive Foreign Exchange services for international charities and NFP organisations
Established fundraising charities with an income of £2m upwards, or with a loan requirement of £1m or more, as well as newer and smaller charities