- Day-to-day banking
Our day-to-day banking services cover everything you need to run your company finances, from accepting credit card payments to paying your bills.
At Santander, we understand that to expand your operation you need access to finance. Here you’ll find a range of options suited to short and long-term needs.
- International trade
We’re focused on bringing a fresh perspective to businesses with ambitions to grow beyond traditional markets.
Our extensive local networks and knowledge around the world means we’re ideally placed to support your international trade plans. Let us help you uncover the path to international success.
- Sectors expertise
Our sector specialists are here to help you prosper.
We understand the complexity and evolving needs of businesses in a wide range of industries. Our experts will work with you to help turn your aspirations into reality.
Charities and not-for-profit organisations play a crucial role in society, which is why we’re dedicated to helping them prosper.
Our tailored suite of products and services are designed to meet the specific ever-changing needs of this unique sector.
Managing your day-to-day finances
We aim to help you minimise costs through our discounted charity tariff, and maximise the returns on your cash reserves through our range of deposit solutions.
For established organisations looking to grow, buy new premises or who have seasonal variations in income, our loan and overdraft facilities can support you.
Supporting charities in the UK
Products and services
- Current accounts with 24-hour online access, plus telephone and Post Office counter banking
- Deposit accounts
- Loans and overdraft facilities for established organisations
- International Payments and Foreign Exchange Services
- Corporate Credit Cards – with acceptance through our Elavon partnership
Established charity and not-for-profit organisations with income of £6.5 million upwards or £2.5 million net assets.
What you can expect from us
- Specialist charity and not-for-profit sector Relationship Directors
- Charity current accounts for registered charities paying interest on credit balances*
- Access to the Post Office Network for paying in cash and cheques
- Comprehensive Foreign Exchange services
- Our Corporate Social Responsibility programme shows that we’re fully committed to being a responsible business with ethical values
*Total deposits in notes and coins must not exceed £5 million per year.
We understand that it’s essential for charities to keep up to date with the constant changes impacting the sector, be that finance, regulation or innovation.
This is why we have strong relationships with organisations like the Charity Finance Group to make sure that we can help you adapt.