Important notice for TalkTalk customers
Following public announcements from TalkTalk about an attack on their website, we’re aware of a potential security breach of their customer’s details.
The following advice will help protect you from financial fraud:
- Never allow anyone remote access to your computer
- Never reveal your security details to anyone such as your PIN, full password or passcode, security or registration number
- Never reply to emails asking for personal or security information
- Never make payments where an unknown person has asked you to do so. We’ll never ask you to move money from your account
- Monitor your accounts for unusual activity and report anything suspicious to us immediately.
Click here for more information on how to protect yourself from fraud.
The new Apprenticeship Levy could help transport and logistics companies solve their recruitment problems and equip their workforces with…
Travelstar European Ltd, one of the West Midlands’ leading coach hire companies, has moved to larger premises in Portland Street, Walsall,…
An experienced early years practitioner in Devon has secured the future of a local nursery by acquiring the business in addition to their…