Important notice for TalkTalk customers
Following public announcements from TalkTalk about an attack on their website, we’re aware of a potential security breach of their customer’s details.
The following advice will help protect you from financial fraud:
- Never allow anyone remote access to your computer
- Never reveal your security details to anyone such as your PIN, full password or passcode, security or registration number
- Never reply to emails asking for personal or security information
- Never make payments where an unknown person has asked you to do so. We’ll never ask you to move money from your account
- Monitor your accounts for unusual activity and report anything suspicious to us immediately.
Click here for more information on how to protect yourself from fraud.
When you’re an established business, recruiting top talent in all the areas you need can seem like a never-ending challenge.
If you’re a start-up or small business, how can you put together an attractive employee package to appeal to top talent – graduate and…
More than one million incidents of financial fraud occurred in the first six months of 2016, according to official figures released by…
Santander’s Head of SME International Mark Collings discusses why exporting to new global markets may provide businesses with new and…