Employment law, Health and Safety, HR and government legislation can be challenging subjects that need expert navigation, up-to-date information and plenty of time.
That’s why we’re pleased to introduce you to Peninsula Business Services who offer a choice of HR, Employment and Health & Safety products and services to meet your business needs. And because Peninsula is the expert, they’ll be giving you the advice about what would suit your business.
What’s more, because you’re a Santander customer you’ll get exclusive preferential rates and services from Peninsula Business Services.
Established since 1983, Peninsula Business Services have helped over 27,000 businesses with procedures and systems to help with HR, Employment and Health & Safety regulation.
Peninsula’s services at a glance:
HR & Employment Service
Support and advice to make sure you get things right when it comes to employment law. From recruitment and beyond, including:
- Essential Documentation - including contracts, recruitment forms, absence reports, staff appraisals, return to work forms, exit interview forms, holiday request forms and parental leave records
- Employee Handbook - covers conditions, policies and procedures
- Online reference manual - offers guidance on a wide range of topics relating to employment legislation, policies and procedures
- Payroll Advice - free service with dedicated helpline to provide assistance on matters related to your payroll.
Health & Safety Services
Support and advice to make sure your business follows health and safety law, including:
- Review of premises and undertakings to identify areas of non compliance with health and safety law
- Advice and best practice on how to make sure your business acts within the law
- Designing and setting up a Health & Safety management system, typically including: policies, rules and procedures, organisational and employee responsibilities, risk assessment, safety records and arrangements.
- 24 hour Health & Safety advice
- Food safety
If your business is presented with tribunal papers or a health & safety prosecution, Peninsula Business Services will see the case through from start to finish.
Employee Assistance Programme
Confidential counselling and guidance to support the health and wellbeing of your employees through:
- Unlimited access to 24/7/365 confidential telephone helpline
- Full case management protocols for all structured counselling cases
- Legal information services
- Debt & Financial information
- Family advice line on topics such as childcare and eldercare
- Manager consultancy and support
- Access to an online portal and Health e-Hub app: a comprehensive library of wellbeing factsheets, monthly webinars, mini health checks and more
Optional Insurance Policies
Depending on which policy you choose this would cover legal costs, awards and settlements incurred defending employment or industrial tribunals, safety prosecutions or enforcement action and liaising with Enforcing Authorities. Insurance is underwritten by Irwell Insurance Company Limited.
If you’re interested in the services Peninsula offer:
Talk to your Santander relationship team. They’ll introduce you to a Peninsula specialist who will guide you through their range of service options, contract terms and prices after a more in-depth discussion on your specific needs.
Call Peninsula directly to receive advice and a free no obligation quote.
Tel: 08448924313 (dedicated number for Santander customers – charged at local rate)
Submit your details and Peninsula will call you back. This link will redirect you to the Peninsula hosted microsite.
Peninsula Business Services Limited Registered Address: The Peninsula, 2 Cheetham Hill Road, Manchester, M4 4FB