If you have already registered for Santander Connect you will shortly receive a separate welcome guide that will be sent to you electronically.
The guide is designed to help you get started and contains all the information you need to make the most of Santander Connect. A safe and secure online banking experience is our priority and you will receive you security credentials through the post which will consist of:
- Company ID & User ID
- First time log on password. For security reasons we will send a separate letter containing your log on password.
You will also be issued with a security device to undertake certain transactions more securely within Santander Connect.
Interested in Santander Connect, but not yet registered?
Santander Connect is a secure and integrated service that provides our customers with complete control and transparency of their company’s cash flow and finances.
The service can provide a number of benefits and features, some of which are detailed below:
- Real time account balance and transaction reporting. Plus a dedicated mobile service to access accounts on the move
- Instant access to your account balances and statements for your current, deposit, foreign currency and fixed rate deposit products
- Comprehensive payment services to help you meet all your payment obligations – which include single and bulk Faster Payments, Bacs, CHAPS and International payments. In addition you can set up and manage standing orders and view or cancel Direct Debits
- Flexible and secure administration.
With two different versions of Santander Connect available – you have the flexibility to choose an online banking service that aligns with your needs. To find out more about Santander Connect please speak to your local Relationship Director.
If at any time you need support or guidance, or just have a query in regard to your online service, help is at hand via our Connect Help Centre which is available within the service, or through our dedicated help desk on 0800 085 1580.