- Day-to-day banking
Our day-to-day banking services cover everything you need to run your company finances, from accepting credit card payments to paying your bills.
At Santander, we understand that to expand your operation you need access to finance. Here you’ll find a range of options suited to short and long-term needs.
- International trade
We’re focused on bringing a fresh perspective to businesses with ambitions to grow beyond traditional markets.
Our extensive local networks and knowledge around the world means we’re ideally placed to support your international trade plans. Let us help you uncover the path to international success.
- Sectors expertise
Our sector specialists are here to help you prosper.
We understand the complexity and evolving needs of businesses in a wide range of industries. Our experts will work with you to help turn your aspirations into reality.
Santander Connect Help Centre
Our online help centre is always here when you need it.
Single Payments Templates
Payment templates are designed to be a quick, secure and easy way for you to make a payment to the same beneficiary on a regular basis.
Single payment templates are available for the following payment types;
- Standard Domestic:
- Standard Payments (Same Day & Future Dated Faster Payments)
- CHAPS Payments
- Inter-account transfers (IAT’s)
- International / Currency:
- Electronic International Payments
- Currency Inter-account transfers (IAT’s)
To save a payment as a template simply select ‘save payment as a template’ when making a payment, alternatively you can create a new template in the manage single or both templates section.
Single payment templates can be created from the Payments tab
- Step A. Go to the ‘Payments’ tab and select ‘Manage Single Templates’ from the left-hand menu
- Step B. Select ‘Create a template’
- Step C. Select the type of payment you wish to create a template for
- Step D: Enter the Payment details (debit account, payment date, and payment amount and debit reference).
- Step E. Enter the Beneficiary details (Beneficiary name, beneficiary account and credit reference).
- Step F. Review and ensure the payment details are correct, then press ‘Create Template’ at the bottom of the screen
Yes. Payment templates can be permanently deleted or suspended.
- Suspending a payment template – Suspending a payment template allows you to disable the payment template so that I cannot be used by any user within your online service until you re-active it.
- Deleting a payment template- Deleting a payment template permanently removes it from your online banking service. This means no new payments can be created using this template.
- Re-activating a payment template- This re-activates a previously suspended payment template.
Yes. Payment templates can be exported in both PDF and CSV formats.