- Day-to-day banking
Our day-to-day banking services cover everything you need to run your company finances, from accepting credit card payments to paying your bills.
At Santander, we understand that to expand your operation you need access to finance. Here you’ll find a range of options suited to short and long-term needs.
- International trade
We’re focused on bringing a fresh perspective to businesses with ambitions to grow beyond traditional markets.
Our extensive local networks and knowledge around the world means we’re ideally placed to support your international trade plans. Let us help you uncover the path to international success.
- Sectors expertise
Our sector specialists are here to help you prosper.
We understand the complexity and evolving needs of businesses in a wide range of industries. Our experts will work with you to help turn your aspirations into reality.
Santander Connect Help Centre
Our online help centre is always here when you need it.
Manage foreign exchange deals
You can review and manage your booked foreign exchange deals from within the Payments tab in Connect by selecting ‘Manage FX’ in the left-hand menu. This page will only open if you are registered to use pre-booked foreign exchange deals. If you are interested in using this service then please speak with your Relationship Director.
- Step 1. Go to the ‘Payments’ tab and click ‘Manage FX’ from the left-hand menu
- Step 2. Here you can search for foreign exchange deals you have previously booked
- Step 3. If you would like to use the full amount of a pre-booked deal to fund your international payment then you can click the dropdown next to the deal and select which type of payment you would like to make
- Step 4. You will then be directed to the next page to input the full payment details
- Step 5. For further information on the details required for each type of payment (Electronic international payment, International draft, or Currency IAT) please refer to the relevant section in this help centre.