- Day-to-day banking
Our day-to-day banking services cover everything you need to run your company finances, from accepting credit card payments to paying your bills.
At Santander, we understand that to expand your operation you need access to finance. Here you’ll find a range of options suited to short and long-term needs.
- International trade
We’re focused on bringing a fresh perspective to businesses with ambitions to grow beyond traditional markets.
Our extensive local networks and knowledge around the world means we’re ideally placed to support your international trade plans. Let us help you uncover the path to international success.
- Sectors expertise
Our sector specialists are here to help you prosper.
We understand the complexity and evolving needs of businesses in a wide range of industries. Our experts will work with you to help turn your aspirations into reality.
Santander Connect Help Centre
Our online help centre is always here when you need it.
Bulk Payments Templates
Bulk Payment templates are designed to be a quick, secure and easy way for you to make a payment to the same beneficiaries on a regular basis.
Single payment templates are available for the following payment types;
Bulk Payments: (Connect Plus Only)
- Bulk Standard domestic payments
- Bulk Faster Payments
- Bulk Bacs payments
- Bulk Currency payments
To save a payment as a template simply select ‘save payment as a template’ when making a payment
Bulk payment templates can be created from the Payments tab
- Step A. Go to the ‘Payments’ tab and select ‘Manage Bulk Templates’ from the left-hand menu
- Step B. Select ‘Manage Bulk Payments Templates’
- Step C. Select ‘Create a template’
- Step D: Enter the Payment details (debit account, payment date, and payment amount and debit reference).
- Step E. Enter the Beneficiary details (Beneficiary name, beneficiary account and credit reference).
- Step F. Review and ensure the payment details are correct, then press ‘Create Template’ at the bottom of the screen
Yes. Bulk payment templates can be edited or deleted
- Editing a bulk payment template – Editing a bulk payment template allows you to edit the payment details within the template.
- Deleting a bulk payment template- Deleting a bulk payment template permanently removes it from your online banking service. This means no new payments can be created using this template.
Yes. Payment templates can be exported in both PDF and CSV formats.