- Day-to-day banking
Our day-to-day banking services cover everything you need to run your company finances, from accepting credit card payments to paying your bills.
At Santander, we understand that to expand your operation you need access to finance. Here you’ll find a range of options suited to short and long-term needs.
- International trade
We’re focused on bringing a fresh perspective to businesses with ambitions to grow beyond traditional markets.
Our extensive local networks and knowledge around the world means we’re ideally placed to support your international trade plans. Let us help you uncover the path to international success.
- Sectors expertise
Our sector specialists are here to help you prosper.
We understand the complexity and evolving needs of businesses in a wide range of industries. Our experts will work with you to help turn your aspirations into reality.
Santander Connect Help Centre
Our online help centre is always here when you need it.
Only available in our Connect Plus service, bulk payments allow you to make multiple debit payments in one transaction. Bulk payments can be sent by Faster Payment or by Bacs. You cannot mix single Bacs and faster payments within one bulk payment.
Making a Bulk payment with an existing bulk payment template
- Step 1. Go to the ‘Payments’ tab and select ‘Manage Bulk payments’ from the left-hand menu. Click on ‘Manage Bulk payment templates’
- Step 2. Use the magnifying glass to choose an account or enter the account details and click ‘Search’. Alternatively, a list of all bulk payment templates is shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 3. Check the payment details and value are correct, amend as necessary, and click ‘Continue’. Note: remember to click ‘Save payment’ if you have made changes to the template that you wish to keep.
- Step 4. Review the details and click ‘Confirm.’
If you do not wish to proceed with the payment you can select ‘CANCEL’ payment or ‘SAVE PAYMENT’ as incomplete.
When the payment details are correct and pass the bank’s validation, you will be taken to the Summary screen. The payment still requires full authorisation before it can be processed.
Connects search facility allows you to identify bulk payments made or to be made from your account.
- Step 1. Go to the ‘Payments’ tab and select’ Manage Bulk payments’ from the left-hand menu. Click on’ Search Bulk Payments’
- Step 2. Click on the magnifying glass to select one of your accounts, or enter the details of the account you wish to view.
- Step 3. You can filter your search by choosing a Payment Status, entering a Payment Reference and / or choosing a date range, then click ‘Search’.
A list of bulk payments on your account is shown at the bottom of the screen. This list will be filtered according to your choices above.
Bulk payments appear as a single debit for the total value of the payments on your account statement.
Yes, if you regularly pay suppliers or salaries then you can save bulk payments as templates. This saves you time by allowing you to pay the same people again without having to start from scratch.