- Day-to-day banking
Our day-to-day banking services cover everything you need to run your company finances, from accepting credit card payments to paying your bills.
At Santander, we understand that to expand your operation you need access to finance. Here you’ll find a range of options suited to short and long-term needs.
- International trade
We’re focused on bringing a fresh perspective to businesses with ambitions to grow beyond traditional markets.
Our extensive local networks and knowledge around the world means we’re ideally placed to support your international trade plans. Let us help you uncover the path to international success.
- Sectors expertise
Our sector specialists are here to help you prosper.
We understand the complexity and evolving needs of businesses in a wide range of industries. Our experts will work with you to help turn your aspirations into reality.
Santander Connect Help Centre
Our online help centre is always here when you need it.
Creating additional users and user roles
To run your business smoothly, you may need to create additional users. There’s no limit to the amount of additional users you can create, but user fees may apply.
Administrators have the responsibility for creating and managing your users. This is easy and only takes a few minutes. To create additional users, simply:
- Go to the ‘Administration’ tab;
- Select ‘Manage Users’; and
- Click on ‘Create User’ and input their personal details.
For more information on creating users please visit the FAQ section of the Connect Help Cente
These define what actions your users can perform online. It’s important to check that your user has the correct roles assigned so they can do the tasks you need them to online.
- Master roles: Both Santander Connect and Santander Connect Plus offer a range of pre-defined user roles based on the needs of the different people in a typical company. For example, the payment super user can access all payments related activities online.
- Custom roles: Santander Connect Plus allows you to create specific and tailored user roles to fulfil the needs of your business.
For more information on how master and custom roles work, please visit the FAQ section of the Connect Help Cente.