- Day-to-day banking
Our day-to-day banking services cover everything you need to run your company finances, from accepting credit card payments to paying your bills.
At Santander, we understand that to expand your operation you need access to finance. Here you’ll find a range of options suited to short and long-term needs.
- International trade
We’re focused on bringing a fresh perspective to businesses with ambitions to grow beyond traditional markets.
Our extensive local networks and knowledge around the world means we’re ideally placed to support your international trade plans. Let us help you uncover the path to international success.
- Sectors expertise
Our sector specialists are here to help you prosper.
We understand the complexity and evolving needs of businesses in a wide range of industries. Our experts will work with you to help turn your aspirations into reality.
Santander Commercial Banking has a simple vision – to see business finance your way, not ours, and to concentrate on how we can help you succeed.
- You’re a medium to large business
- You are looking for a relationship managed service
- Or if you have more comprehensive banking, international or lending needs.
We’re here to help your business achieve its goals. We offer all the things you would expect from a commercial bank, but we believe in doing so much more. We’ll take time to understand your needs and help your business grow by:
- Connecting you to peers, potential business partners and new markets.
- Supporting your international growth plans. With 5 million business customers worldwide, we’ll use our expertise, technology and reach to enable your business to grow internationally.
- Adapting our approach as your business grows and changes. So, as your business’ needs change, we’ll change to make sure we help you achieve your ambitions.
We place great emphasis on our team of Relationship Directors, based in more than 50 local communities across the UK, who take the time to build close relationships by asking questions and listening to you so we understand what really makes your business tick. This helps us appreciate your problems or concerns first hand, and to find the best solution to help your business go further.